Who Is This Facebook Marketing Quick Guide For?
This quick guide is for those Facebook marketing beginners seeking for tips on quick actions they can immediately do to improve their Facebook marketing efforts.
Marketing on Facebook may look easy, but it isn’t when you don’t know what you’re doing. You can’t just jump on the website, invest a few thousand dollars and come out with a huge boost in profits. If you want to do it right, this Facebook Marketing Quick Guide gives you 8 Key tips to implement and get the most from your Facebook marketing efforts. Read below to learn more.
- If you are replying to a comment that was left by a specific user, make sure that you tag the person in your post. You want to get people to come back to your page as much as possible, and tagging is a great way to get someone to return.
- If you are going to post coupons and deals on your Facebook page, make sure that they are worth something valuable. Nobody wants to be constantly bombarded with messages offering five dollars off, especially if the median price of items you have for sale is more than one hundred dollars.
- Engage other businesses within your niche on Facebook. The more you interact with others and network, the better off your company will be. Make “friends” with relevant professionals and exchange comments and content to establish greater credibility and expand your viewing audience. Customers can also be part of the exchange, making it a winning situation for everyone.
- Choose your Facebook profile picture carefully. You could, for instance, use an image of your logo or latest product. Do not hesitate to change your profile picture regularly but make sure your page remains easy to identify. Customize your page further by creating a cover picture that corresponds to the kind of designs you have been using for your other marketing campaigns.
See also Benefits Of Facebook Marketing
- Use photos in every Facebook update that you do. People love looking at photos on Facebook. The more visual a post is, the better chance it has of actually becoming a bit viral. So don’t let any opportunity to get visual pass you by, even if you’re trying to get a post out quickly. Take the time to make it visually great.
If you find that the things you post aren’t getting the reaction you want, consider promoting the posts to ensure they’re being viewed. While it will cost you a bit of money to do so, you can select a target audience and be sure that it gets onto their news feed.
Never, ever, EVER pay for Facebook fans! Facebook can tell if your fans are engaged in your page or not, and the more fans you have who don’t check out your page, the worse your EdgeRank will be. You want fans who really are interested in your products, so let them come naturally.
Work with a web designer and have them design your Facebook page. This may seem a bit extreme, but you want your business to have the best representation. The way your page looks will give people a good idea of the quality they can expect, so do everything you can to look good.
Sadly, just reading this article isn’t enough to find success. If you want the best outcome, your job is to also use the advice you’ve read. Once you do, your campaign will become one which is likely to bring you success down the road, leading you to surpass all goals.
Are you frustrated with your Facebook marketing efforts? Share your experience with us and maybe we could also include it in the future versions of this Facebook Marketing Quick Guide.